Fairy's Fountain Loop Fairy's Fountain Loop

I can imagine this for a nightime theme for a game.
The main melody reminds me of something out of minecraft- the synth.
===
Forward on a never ending quest,
to save Zelda over the ages!

VGSongbird responds:

^_^
Thanks for listening!

-NB- [Minecraft Forest] -NB- [Minecraft Forest]

MineCRAWSOME!!!1

this should be in vanilla minecraft!!!!!!!!!
"Forest1"
=D

NubbyCakums responds:

The platinum disk. XD

Kokoro (Vocaloid omegamix) Kokoro (Vocaloid omegamix)

Bad to say

The voice hid behind the music at points, which is horrible.
From a Xenosaga fan standing, this song sounded like you snatched up a midi, and re- in instrumented it.
------------
The whole thing needs major equalizing. The intrumentals and vocals ESPECIALLY.
This song feels like it wants to break into a full dance beat with your synths.
You should study up on transistions and equalization, they both require changing.

XenoCross responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate your advice. I am still trying to get better at mixing/mastering. I mixed this with headphones earlier (I know bad idea) but I updated the song after mixing with my studio monitors (noone is home alright!). Hopefully it won't sound as bad as before. And no, this was not a midi rip. I am a piano arranger and I wouldn't dare do that. Links to the original is included for anyone else who is interested in hearing the original. :D

I'll keep doing my best to improve.

Introduction - Dj ReVeRsE Introduction - Dj ReVeRsE

Distortion is a heavy factor

The synths aren't as clear as can be. On the Master track, select "Fruity Limiter" and then it will fix the"Distortion" aka wavelength peak (Signified by the little bar up top, when it glows a bright red/ orange,this means it will come out distorted at those points despite hearing it smooth and clear in fl studio.)
The drums need more re-verb. (They sound too midi style) - The piano re-verb is waayyy
too much for the ending, I'd advise you end the song with a re-verb kick.
In general this song needs MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF EQUALIZING!!
It is way to middle heavy! there are left and right channels, you'd be surprised how much of a difference it can make.

Hope you learned a bit here,
~desu

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

thanks for the detailed review, I'l maybe attempt to sort this sometime :P

The most simplistic song ever The most simplistic song ever

Too lame

It dosen't even feel like a creepy thing. The whole dang song just sounds Flat. It's like listening to something on a very cheap pair of speakers. with a cheap sound card.

Raepunsel responds:

LOL... maybe because I have both. n_n

Sonic 3- Hydrocity Zone Act 2! Sonic 3- Hydrocity Zone Act 2!

Hmm.

I don't think its good to be in between the "Trance" / "techno / dance" area.
That's the vibe I am getting. The song could use more stereo adjustments. Using Left and right tracks more. The fade out didn't go to well, TBH- it sounds like a midi just re- instrumented. (Not to say that it is) BUT that's what it feels like.

Sonic - CyberTrack [RMX] Sonic - CyberTrack [RMX]

Needs Major Mastering.

The lead sounds kinda cheap like synth.
The saws coudl use more re-verb.
The Bass could definitely use the boost.
In general the song needs less Middle focus and more of a left / right ear variatrion. Right now the synths are clashing with each other even more when you add the guitars (thats what I think they are). THen the Piano kinda is there but not.
Try some Major equalization using Left and right stero channels. That would hep this song ALOT!

Ice Cream Truck[Dubstep Remix] Ice Cream Truck[Dubstep Remix]

This needs work.

Not enough wub. This dosen't really have the true dub step feel, for some reason.
The transitions between WUBS and NON WUBS need to be moe BAM this is DUBSTEP man not techno. It's suspossed to be ok- HOLY **** - YEAHHHH!!
this is like. mm - yeah and the rest is deja- vu. Not really my type of dub-step

ShadowBeatzInc responds:

Haha. Yeah I know. But this literally was a joke. However, I uploaded it to youtube and everyone wanted me to post a download link, so that's really all this is